成品數目 41 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2007-9-20
來自 HONG KONG
狀態 離線
發表於 2008-11-20 02:56 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 有heart人 於 2008-11-20 01:26 PM 發表

As long as thing isn't affecting the froum operation, it is still ok for Bro G to post in this section. HOWEVER, if bro G is being considerate and want to help the forum from trouble like g ...

Forgive my ignorance, it's seems to me that your only concerns is someone with use other's work to get access of the trading areas, what's the big deal on this?  If I want to get access to trading area, accroding to HKML's current regulation (correct me if I am wrong), I can just put together 2 model kits, any kits and post it!  I think anyone can do it with very little efforts.  One thing I don't understand is why you people are so upset on that particular member who post models built by others.  A model project, no matter who the builder is, is a model project.  If I post something built by others but I claimed I am the builder, I am stealing other's work, right? If I publish other's work with the builder's consent and I clearly indicate who the builder is, what is the problem?  

So  member "G" got kicked for being honest! If he post the model without indicating  the original builder, then he can post it without any problem, are you trying to tell me that?

[ 本帖最後由 vr2xtd 於 2008-11-20 02:59 PM 編輯 ]

頂部
eddie_ch
中校

UID 8287
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 3993
成品數目 0 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2006-2-10
狀態 離線
發表於 2008-11-20 03:47 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 有heart人 於 2008-11-20 01:26 PM 發表

As long as thing isn't affecting the froum operation, it is still ok for Bro G to post in this section. HOWEVER, if bro G is being considerate and want to help the forum from trouble like g ...

yeh i mean as a HKML user (with no access right to 買賣區 all along as i can never get anything done  rather not post any of it if i'm not 100% satisfied wiht my own work and 買賣區 means nothing to me as i can't buy any of the stuff anyway) i agree with ur concern about the confusion that this could create no doubt, a rule is a rule and once there's an exception, people are gonna exploit it nomatter what their intentions are, just like what 機動老鬼兄 (sorry老鬼兄擺你上枱 ) and many others addressed as well (and this isn't targetting anyone in particular as oppose to what some ppl may interprete). pretty sure Bro G gets the message along the post as long as he's been reading this but post no.107 i think he made it clear that he's not gonna change the way he's been handling this in response, then there's little that we can do, pretty sure the moderators been reading this as well and they would be aware of the potential "scenario", and if this is indeed becoming a problem for administrating the site i believe the moderators would have a word with him. I know this sounds slack to push them with all the resposibilities but as Vampirea 兄(擺埋佢上枱 ) said, at the end of the day this is about adminstrating the site and it really is up to the moderators to do their job. i think it's good that we've addressed our concern here, and i'm sure the statement has been made to all related parties, just that in my humble (not quite ) opinion there's no need to push any further as there seems to be alot of misinterpretation and pointless arguement on both side which seems to be going nowhere :)

[ 本帖最後由 eddie_ch 於 2008-11-20 03:49 PM 編輯 ]

MG aqua, επιων x2, F91... 90Y, kage musha, G3 ver.ka...
"I don't get political points for being an idealist, I have to do the best I can with what I have."
頂部
有heart人
上校

熱讚榜勳章   熱讚榜勳章   熱讚榜勳章  
UID 1941
精華 10
積分 70
帖子 5317
成品數目 70 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-6-13
來自 Hong Kong
狀態 離線
發表於 2008-11-20 08:57 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 vr2xtd 於 2008-11-20 02:56 PM 發表

Forgive my ignorance, it's seems to me that your only concerns is someone with use other's work to get access of the trading areas, what's the big deal on this?  If I want to get access to  ...

well not sure if you want to point to me or not but I guess I am not against Bro G wor. in fact, I just answer his another post about his project to give him
input.

as for you comment..yes you are right just complete 2 kits and you are good to use the trading area. so tomorrow I post 2 completed kits at the "completed work" section like Bro G, then i can use the trading section without even puting any effort, not even a little. I can foresee these kind of "other people's works" can be anything low in quality. I don't want to see HKML flooded with those posts and degraded the forum. I am not against Bro G as he posted out
some cool works but  you can't guarantee others will do the same, can you?

if you go to other model building forums, Bro G can't post in "completed work" either...those forums wanted to avoid confusion but not against Bro G. maybe
things haven't happened and you think it's ok la but I used to 居安思危.

無逢: 一定要做的, 我想盡量表現出模型的味度

WIP
1/35 Panzer IV F2 - 50% (waiting for paint job)
1/100 RE Bawoo - 50% (waiting for paint job)
1/35 LAV-25 - 50% (waiting for paint job)
1/100 MG GM Sniper II - 50% (waiting for paint job)
1/100 MG S-Gundam Booster Unit - 40% (waiting for seam removal)
1/100 Wave VF-1 - 40%
頂部
有heart人
上校

熱讚榜勳章   熱讚榜勳章   熱讚榜勳章  
UID 1941
精華 10
積分 70
帖子 5317
成品數目 70 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-6-13
來自 Hong Kong
狀態 離線
發表於 2008-11-20 09:01 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 eddie_ch 於 2008-11-20 03:47 PM 發表

yeh i mean as a HKML user (with no access right to 買賣區 all along as i can never get anything done  rather not post any of it if i'm not 100% satisfied wiht my own work and 買賣區 means ...

yup...i am done with this post...i speak for the good of HKML only. really not against Bro G. He is a Gundam fan just like me.

無逢: 一定要做的, 我想盡量表現出模型的味度

WIP
1/35 Panzer IV F2 - 50% (waiting for paint job)
1/100 RE Bawoo - 50% (waiting for paint job)
1/35 LAV-25 - 50% (waiting for paint job)
1/100 MG GM Sniper II - 50% (waiting for paint job)
1/100 MG S-Gundam Booster Unit - 40% (waiting for seam removal)
1/100 Wave VF-1 - 40%
頂部
vr2xtd
上尉

UID 21422
精華 0
積分 41
帖子 1472
成品數目 41 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2007-9-20
來自 HONG KONG
狀態 離線
發表於 2008-11-20 10:15 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 有heart人 於 2008-11-20 08:57 PM 發表

well not sure if you want to point to me or not but I guess I am not against Bro G wor. in fact, I just answer his another post about his project to give him
input.

as for you comment.. ...

I apology if you found my previous reply offensive.  Let me make it clear that I have no intention to point my finger at anyone or against anyone whatsoever.  I just thought this is an open discussion forum, anyone can express his/her opinions on any post, if your post carries some “private” message to “Bro G” and for his eyes only, please excuse me for my intrusion, just like the other members who have posted their replies here, I am trying to express my point of view!

I am trying to point out the fact that there’s NO way you can tell who is the original builder of any model project posted, and I simply don’t think this is the policy of the HKML to verify that as well (they simply can’t, can you?).  Post 2 completed kits and you got the green light to the trading area, that’s the rules, I don’t require to declare the those 2 kits were built by me, right? So why worry? Again, what’s the BIG deal (kicks) to get into the trading area, don’t you think you are exaggerate things?

I don’t know “Bro G” personally, so I will have no ideas whether or not he know (or will) build any model kit, I wonder how you people get the knowledge that “Bro G” is not the builder of those posted model projects.  If the information are from “Bro G”, then he is, as I said, got ass-kicked for being a honest person!

I am sorry that I am unable to share your vision on “…I can foresee these kind of "other people's works" can be anything low in quality. I don't want to see HKML flooded with those posts and degraded the forum….”

I found it a little difficult to understand your saying “…I am not against “Bro G” as he posted out some cool works but  you can't guarantee others will do the same,..”
You are saying if he post something “Cool”, you will have no objection, if not “Cool”, then you will have something to say, is my interpretation right?

I think the fundamental principal for HKML is for modelers to share their works and ideas, there should have no requirements on the “quality”. If you tell me HKML only accept high quality items, I will simply withdraw my membership as I don’t think I will be qualify for that! BTW, I would like hear your opinion on how to tell what kinds of works are “low in quality” and will “degrade” the forum?

I am not a serious modeler so HKML is the only model forum I’ve ever visited, thank you for your information stating the fact that “Bro G” can’t post in certain section, but are you saying we should do the same as the “other model building forums”? Why can’t we make a difference. As I said earlier, a model project is a model project, who built it doesn’t matter, as long as it got proper authorization and avoid duplicate posting.

I appreciate your “居安思危” thoughts, but I think you are worry too much and perhaps it clouded your judgments.

Anyway, it’s been a nice experience sharing with you, thanks!

頂部
Ambroseya
少尉
待殺平民

熱讚榜勳章  
UID 114
精華 9
積分 54
帖子 661
成品數目 54 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2004-10-25
來自 香港
狀態 離線
發表於 2008-11-20 11:59 PM  資料  主頁 短消息  加為好友  ICQ 狀態
有點睇不過眼!

我覺得樓主一開始已經好計對某人(內文字眼帶有挑釁性, 但內容又口口聲聲話想平心靜氣討論... ), 而且所設的選擇題又有導向性(有利樓主立場的)...

最後投票結果大部份人都選冇所謂時, 樓主發覺難落台...所以又改變標題及內容(扮到以為大家誤解投票主題)... 手法實在有點下流啊!

其實成品區由始至終都冇話指定單人作品, 幾個人合作都可以叫成品啊! 如果下下分得太細, 咁樣之後一個科幻成品區都要再分幾十個小版區, 無論對版主及讀者都是一件好煩人的事情吧!

本人就覺得有正既作品睇之餘, 又有好的圖片表達, 而且最緊要是製作者同發表者大家都要同意的情況下, 合作出一篇有質素的成品post是正確的事情來啊! 無論模型討論區, 製作者, 攝影家, 甚至各讀者版友也是非常有著吧!

-----------------
Yaya's Factory
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/ambroseyin/
埋黎睇!埋黎揀唷!
頂部
mp5chung
上尉

UID 31744
精華 0
積分 2
帖子 1074
成品數目 2 件
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2008-8-7
狀態 離線
發表於 2008-11-21 09:18 AM  資料  短消息  加為好友 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
vin0113
壹等兵

UID 26562
精華 1
積分 13
帖子 170
成品數目 13 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2008-2-29
狀態 離線
發表於 2008-11-21 11:34 AM  資料  短消息  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 Ambroseya 於 2008-11-20 11:59 PM 發表
有點睇不過眼!

我覺得樓主一開始已經好計對某人(內文字眼帶有挑釁性, 但內容又口口聲聲話想平心靜氣討論... ), 而且所設的選擇題又有導向性(有利樓主立場的)...

最後投票結果大部份人都選冇所謂時, 樓主 ...

唉, 真是無奈, 好心做了壞事!

之前話我語帶有挑釁性, 甘咪應g兄改d平和字眼, 意思無變的, 甘又覺得我下流. 真是無奈.

投票結果幾多, 我都唔會難落台, 為什麼我要感到難落台?就因為你覺得我針對g 兄, 所以我會難落台. 對不起, 可能我臉皮厚, 我唔會因為投票結果而唔開心, 只想你知道我只想了解現代人想法.

我想我唔會再在這帖留言, 免得多事. 我都是專心砌模型吧! 謝.

頂部
mp5chung
上尉

UID 31744
精華 0
積分 2
帖子 1074
成品數目 2 件
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2008-8-7
狀態 離線
發表於 2008-11-21 01:00 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
vr2xtd
上尉

UID 21422
精華 0
積分 41
帖子 1472
成品數目 41 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2007-9-20
來自 HONG KONG
狀態 離線
發表於 2008-11-21 02:19 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 vin0113 於 2008-11-21 11:34 AM 發表

唉, 真是無奈, 好心做了壞事!

之前話我語帶有挑釁性, 甘咪應g兄改d平和字眼, 意思無變的, 甘又覺得我下流. 真是無奈.

投票結果幾多, 我都唔會難落台, 為什麼我要感到難落台?就因為你覺得我針對g 兄 ...

事先伸報利益, 本人為HKML普通會員, 現實生活並不認識在是次討論當中任何一位會員, 特此聲明!

本來都無打算再講,見你又出Post, 看得出到現在你依然唔服氣, 依然要講侮氣說話,其實真系幾無謂, 觀點各有不同, 只要是對事不對人 No hard feelings!

好似你咁講法, "...只想了解現代人想法.." 怎樣, 你系"古代人"?  還是你自視為非"常人"? 我一開始就覺得你 Bias, 因你重覆講左兩次話要了解一些人的"心態", 其實你就系轉個方式話人"唔正常" (呢種罵人手法並不高明) 投票就要人認同你呢個說法!

當然, 你可能會話 "呢個系你既睇法, 我無咁既意思!"

如果你話 "...有位財力雄厚的人兄 (我唔會開名, 大家應該知),..." 咁都唔系針對系乜?  當你up front放左個預設立場出黎, 討論就再無意義,

但請問, 你 Post 目的系自娛定系比人睇? 可能你忘記左你依家唔系寫Blog, 呢個系 Open Forum! 讀者當然可以有自已既睇法, 正因為咁, 發表說話就要小心 (唔同寫Blog, 你種意點講就點講, 點改就點改)!

"好心做了壞事", 都唔算! 我唔會懷疑你既心好, 但你有沒有私心就不得而知, 不過, 你並無做壞事, 只是可以做得更好一些罷!

一個社群重要既原則就系包容, 你尊重人, 人就會尊重你, 在你專心砌模型之餘, 好好想一下罷!

vr2xtd signed off for this post 2008-11-21 14.35

頂部
multi_crab
上尉

UID 16940
精華 0
積分 5
帖子 1118
成品數目 5 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2007-4-16
來自 大埔
狀態 離線
發表於 2008-11-21 05:29 PM  資料  主頁 短消息  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 PANERAI 於 2008-11-19 02:46 PM 發表

收藏品交流區 ← 咁小弟就有地方貼野

我都好想hkml 有 收藏品交流區 分享收藏品

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/multi_crab
頂部
mp5chung
上尉

UID 31744
精華 0
積分 2
帖子 1074
成品數目 2 件
閱讀權限 0
註冊 2008-8-7
狀態 離線
發表於 2008-11-22 03:37 AM  資料  短消息  加為好友 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-4 11:55 PM
重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,香港模型聯盟對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應完全信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。香港模型聯盟有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。