閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2006-12-1 10:52 AM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 philipks 於 2006-12-1 12:36 PM 發表
traci
it looks really good, how many coat of pearl did you use?

thx man~ i was 2 coats of tamiya can pearl white~
then the whole thing of B 513 clear gloss ( about 2 mist and 4-5 wet coat~)

Back...... hopefully......
頂部
Alex_xelA
上校

UID 3899
精華 0
積分 7
帖子 4961
成品數目 7 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2006-12-1 07:07 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 DMAN 於 2006-12-1 05:59 PM 發表

But I think that you have forgotten some putty job for the Left and Right side air intake position.

Btw, any tips for building this one ? I may be going to start it soon

yeh~ i realized that after i applied clear coat~ oh well will do that for 430 spider~~
this is a really well made ket by fijumi~ i dont think theres much fault with it~
everything i did was just out of box~ so~~~ hence the result

QUOTE:
原帖由 ktlee 於 2006-12-1 06:32 PM 發表
我要做部黑色ge

期待~~~

QUOTE:
原帖由 Mirror 於 2006-12-1 07:08 PM 發表
嘩!  嘩嘩!!  嘩嘩嘩!!!
你部車造得好正   
好"令", 珍珠白櫬紅加黑, 真係越睇越正   
如果加埋尾翼就仲正喇  

thank you for your comment~~
配色個人也很中意~
之後整 spider 應該會用番差唔多既配色
不過只紅色會係深紅~
尾翼呢~ 試下先~~

頂部
Alex_xelA
上校

UID 3899
精華 0
積分 7
帖子 4961
成品數目 7 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2006-12-2 01:04 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 Modelmaker 於 2006-12-1 11:55 PM 發表
好正呀! 尾燈同車廂顏色前後好襯

thank you thank you thank you~ 多謝你地唔厭棄啦

QUOTE:
原帖由 Mirror 於 2006-12-2 01:15 AM 發表

o甘我就拭目以待,等睇靚車喇   

希望唔會令你失望

頂部
Alex_xelA
上校

UID 3899
精華 0
積分 7
帖子 4961
成品數目 7 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2006-12-3 05:10 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 Rox1 於 2006-12-3 01:38 AM 發表
白色法拉利! 勁! 勁! 勁!

QUOTE:
原帖由 刀鋒冷 於 2006-12-3 05:12 PM 發表
拉利噴真珠白又真係好特別,出來果效原來咁鬼正斗,又白又滑又乾淨...讚
期待  traci 兄下一部作品....加油  

多謝刀兄~~ 下年應該仲虺有好多珍珠白 ferrari 出廠~
不過E+部evo好難搞啊

頂部
Alex_xelA
上校

UID 3899
精華 0
積分 7
帖子 4961
成品數目 7 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2007-6-21 07:22 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 AMG 於 2007-6-21 02:43 AM 發表

Hi, Alex,    how are you,

I found that there are so many people also built the same super car, Ferrari 430 or challenge recently,  pearl white colour seems

matched  to this car, white colour base is not easy reflect the light, but your car can do that, it is very good painting, your challenge

and joey's 430 can bring out two different kind of style for Ferrari, perfect matched, what a pity that you forgot put putty on the

outgoing air duct on both front side. anyhow , I still love this car and I also give you 20' good !!!!!!!!!!!!           bye !

Hi AMG

yes, the 430 is definately a very popular choice for car modlers at the moment, partly because fujimi has done a really

good job with that kit, also, the 430 is just such a sexy super car. infact i love it so much, im even making a 430 spider right

now. i got into the pearl white thing a while before i make this car, at that time, i was so crazy about it that i wanted to make

every car peral white, i still got that craze now as i planned to make lots of pearl white ferrari, the next one being fxx. i realized

the side air vent too late, i already applied clear coat before i realize that something have to be done for that part, oh well, i have

done that the first thing with my spider and it should turn out better. finaly thanks for the 20 goods bro~ btw when can we see

some more work from you?

Cheers!

[ 本帖最後由 Alex_xelA 於 2007-6-21 08:33 PM 編輯 ]

頂部
Alex_xelA
上校

UID 3899
精華 0
積分 7
帖子 4961
成品數目 7 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2007-6-23 03:17 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 AMG 於 2007-6-23 05:07 AM 發表

Hi, Alex,      how are you,

Wow................it is absolutely crazy, no doubt, you are completely enthralled by pearl white colour, in fact, I love it ever,

long long time ago, I saw a Koenig Porsche 928 in Pearl White parked in the street in TST, it was not only pearl white but also some

pearl red  slightly on every edge of the car body evenly, can you imagine how much beautiful it was, the glance  looked like a

diamond in the dark that you never forgot, but now I love mica blue colour, it used on skyline GTR34, the colour name is Bayside blue,

I am crazy to love this colour, also hope every car can spray this colour, no other choice, may be we are the abnormal colour addicts,

so do we need to swallow some drugs ?

I am eager to see your special version of Pearl White FXX, I think it would be very special, isn't it ? do you start now and when

will finish probably ? to me, I am building two Toyota BB, Ferrari 430 challenge, Mini Cooper 1275, may be I will email some pictures to

you after finished if possible.

finally, wish you can have a good result in your exam although I don't know which class you study now !!!

Good luck                Bye Bye   !

Hi AMG

Haha, looks like we fell in love with pearl white pretty much the same way then, i still remember that day very clearly, i was

going swimming with a friend, i parked the car in a outdoor car park next to a Lexus IS350 in pearl white, it was the most beautiful

color I’ve ever seen, pretty much like how u describe the Porsche, the pearl white showed a very close to pure white in tone, not

like some other where u can see a yellowish tone, and the side is reflecting a kind of brilliant light pink/lilac, and my instant reaction

was ~~~

Since then I’ve been in love with pearl white. Personally i still think Lexus has the best pearl white in the business. Although spray

can can never achieve that sort of result, one day when I feel I’m competent to use real car paint, i will definitely get my hands on

some of the Lexus pearl white. btw, also as a super 34 fan, i do love bayside blue as well, although not as much as pearl white.

The pearl white FXX I’m building is the Zent FXX, Zent also own a pearl Enzo and I’m also tempted to give that a go. See the link

below. I've already got the decal and PE for the FXX, so i will start it once i finish the spider and F40.

http://scivi.air-nifty.com/motors/2006/09/index.html

Looks like you have some good projects coming along as well; maybe you could post the progress onto the forum and share with us?

I’m particularly interested in the 430, and maybe you would want to join the Ferrari group build as well.

Finally thanks for your well wishes, i have my final exam on Monday, after that is full on model building for the holidays, really hope

to finish some of the build I’ve started and get my bench nice and empty for the FXX.

Cheers

Alex

頂部
Alex_xelA
上校

UID 3899
精華 0
積分 7
帖子 4961
成品數目 7 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2007-6-23 03:19 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 阿勇 於 2007-6-21 10:45 PM 發表
我好耐無砌啦..., 而家砌番, 見到這F430, 一句講晒..., 型爆

哈哈 thank you ar~

頂部
Alex_xelA
上校

UID 3899
精華 0
積分 7
帖子 4961
成品數目 7 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2007-6-24 04:25 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 nob 於 2007-6-24 04:20 PM 發表
that’s great,homie

我鐘意珍珠白拉利

仲佑好多珍珠白拉利來緊~

頂部
Alex_xelA
上校

UID 3899
精華 0
積分 7
帖子 4961
成品數目 7 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2007-6-24 04:28 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 nob 於 2007-6-24 04:26 PM 發表

正~
等出廠

聼日 last 一個 exam~
搞掂佢之後狂歡一晚跟住就全速砌砌砌~
yeah

頂部
Alex_xelA
上校

UID 3899
精華 0
積分 7
帖子 4961
成品數目 7 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2007-6-26 03:52 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 AMG 於 2007-6-26 06:23 AM 發表

Hi,  Alex,      how are you,

First of all, sorry for my being late to reply you, thanks for your link which shows the Zent Fxx in Pearl White is very very

beautiful, if I were the owner, I wouldn't let it to run the race, cos I don't want to see any damage on it's perfect paint layer, you

already bought everything for FXX, that means you are standby once finish up spider & F40, I wonder will you also use 'can spray'

to do your spraywork for FXX, cos some parts are very small, if you use spray gun I/O air brush can get a  better result, besides, I

hope you got competence to use real car paint soon.

Since I am busy all the time, so I am afraid of I don't have much time to post any progress onto the forum, in fact, last time the

Mclaren F1 GTR was a exceptional case posted on HKML, once again, may be send some pictures to you by Email if possible once

finish F430 challenge, but all depends on actual situation.

Finally, Alex, the long summer holidays is coming very soon, how long is it and you will how to spend it ? building model all day

long ?                           

Bye Bye    !

HI AMG:

as i do not have air brush, i have to make do with spray can, i try my best to spray every part and not hand paint. i think that will be ok in result.

my holiday is a month long, and i started modling full steam ahead now~ hahaha~ during the holiday i might go to holidays with fds~ maybe going to snowy mountain. i look forward to that very much~

btw look forward to your mail of the 430 lah~ haha

cheers

頂部
Alex_xelA
上校

UID 3899
精華 0
積分 7
帖子 4961
成品數目 7 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2007-6-28 10:00 AM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 AMG 於 2007-6-28 12:29 AM 發表

Hi, Alex,

Will you plan to buy a spray gun shortly instead of spray can, well, to you, spraying equipment may be a heavy expense. isn't it ?

you only got one month holiday, it's quite short, anyway hope you will enjoy it, you said going to snowy mountain with fds, Hum.....

that is girlfriend or general friend    ??? HaHa ....

don't worry, you don't have to wait much longer for F430 Challenge, give me 1......... year is enough to finish.!!!!!!!   HaHa..........

Keep contact and So Long !!

Hi AMG,

I did plan to buy airbrush and pump the last time i was in HK, but the problem was i could not get mr hobby's laquer base paint in Australia. I know, sucks isnt it? Theres so much model stuff that u cant get in australia, and if u can get them, they will be hell expensive ><. Well anyway, thats why i didnt go ahead with the plan, and i dont know when i will get the spray gun. I certainly want to, but just not at the moment.

haha i was planning the trip with my fds only lah~~~ haha, oh ye, one year to wait only? no problem bro~~

cheers

頂部
Alex_xelA
上校

UID 3899
精華 0
積分 7
帖子 4961
成品數目 7 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2007-7-1 10:00 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 AMG 於 2007-6-30 06:32 AM 發表

I see, it seems Australia Government do not encourage this kind of hobby, damn it. Hey, Alex, do you know what is reason why ? no

market here or not encouraged by Govt ? what a pity for that, however, if you try to look  this matter from another angle, may be it is

a chance let you to try something new, such as real car paint i/o laquer base paint, will it be easier to buy  it in your place ?  in fact,

some kind of special colours  that never be imitated by model paint, eg. pearl base white and bayside blue, ferrari red ........ etc.

from my research, sometimes, a car looking good  or not and how realisic it looks like, the critical point always rely on which kind of

colour itself, so, Alex,  could you let me know what is your first priority that you concern about it most for a model car ?

Alex, how is your Fxx now, which stage you are going into ?   tell me soon  !!!!!                bye !!!

Hi AMG,

Yes, its kinda weird, i wouldnt say the government doesnt encourage this kind of hobby because theres is a large range of enamel or acrylic paing avaliable, i just cant seem to find the Mr hobby lacqure paint anywhere, maybe i havemy look hard enough, but at the moment iim still using can spray........

I think its possible to get real car paint, i know a spraypainter who can even mix the paint for me if i ask, but at the moment i jsut feel myself not up to scratch. besause i underdtand that i need to know a lot about property of paint before i can feel confident in using real car paint, and at the moment i just feel i know far too little.

I guess for me, a model car is a kind of way i would experess myself in how i might costomize a car, u know, i will never be able to afford a 430, (not in the near future anyway) so i can get a car, paint it the color i want, mixing up colors, and just play around. then i want to go for a good looking finish. so my principle about modeling is pretty simple, just to have fun with it. and i might not be as fuzz about matching colors as some of the pros. (firstly because im too lazy to bother, secondly, with my limited skills, its kind of hard to do). but i do hope to improve myself oneday to be able to mix my own paint.

haha~ my FXX is going great~ stil save and sound in the box with no stuff ups. =P and i have met a minor set back in my automotive modeling because something made me start working on a Freedom Gundam ><, hahaha so might have to pospone the FXX even more.

cheers mate~

頂部
Alex_xelA
上校

UID 3899
精華 0
積分 7
帖子 4961
成品數目 7 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2007-7-8 09:47 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 AMG 於 2007-7-7 03:42 AM 發表

I see, so how long will you stay in Australia and finish your study, I think you can do what you want to do when you back to

HongKong then, at least buying Mr. Hobby's paint will be make easier. right .

You are very lucky can know a spraypainter and be your friend here, I remember that long time ago, I tried to learn using real car

paint, but nobody can help me that time,  Alex, you're right, real car paint using  is one kind of professional knowledge, it's easy to

learn, but hard to handle it completely, on the other hand, not like the model paint, sometimes almost one brand can cover all cars

but in real car world, almost all every well-known brand's sport car has their own authorized paint supplier, those suppliers will

develop special colour for them, of course the formula will be kept secret,  as the colour tinter is completely different from the others,

so may be it can explain that's why even using the same colour code, but getting two different result. May be oneday I want you to

teach me !

Alex, your principle abt modeling seem pretty simply, I really hope oneday you can build a car with your own paint. Ah..... almost

forgot to tell you about the yellow mark existed between paint and clear coat after using B-513 and polished, I think one of the

reason may be your hand oil printed on the paint carelessly before B-513 application. so keep fingers dry and oilness are very

important.

You plan to postpone the FXX, what a pity to hear that, when will you start it again on your schedule ??! finally, I wonder do you

want to spend part of time to finish your school assignment, such as finish essay for some subjects ? you can tell me by next time,

Hv a nice day and  Bye  !!

Hi AMG

After study, im not sure what i willd do yet, but at the moment it looks like im here to stay, but i do love HK and wil proly be back once a year and shop for models. (i spent about 2ks on models alone) haha.

And i do look forward to do my research on car paint, so one day i can customise my cars even further, but for now, i'll have to stick with can, which are ok for me still.

this holidays are really busy for me, yeh, its crazy, im going for my drivers licence on tuesday and these week i have been trying to practice driving properly for the test, i have developed many bad habit of driving within the last year, its really bad, now i have to stop all of it and prepair for the test ><

i think after i go for the test, then i can have a bit more freetime for modeling, and i swear to myself that i  will at least finish the 430 and 40. have to~

theres no asignment in the holidays, so im free from school work at the moment, but school resumes at 23 of this months, so by then i will have a bit mroe work. but still i think i will be able to squeeze a bit of modeling time geh~~

finally thanks for the tip about the yellow patches mate, i think i dont have this problem for my 2 cars now, and i will pay more attn to it in the future.

cheers mate~

頂部
Alex_xelA
上校

UID 3899
精華 0
積分 7
帖子 4961
成品數目 7 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2007-7-8 09:49 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 winstonm3bmw 於 2007-7-7 06:40 AM 發表
(口甘)多英文??我唔識字

hehe~  咪玩啦 winston 兄~ 你D英文咁掂~ 我呢D 三腳貓功夫點會難到你~
係喔~ 呢期D模型點?

頂部
Alex_xelA
上校

UID 3899
精華 0
積分 7
帖子 4961
成品數目 7 件
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2005-8-24
來自 sydney
狀態 離線
發表於 2007-7-8 09:50 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友  添加 Alex_xelA 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Alex_xelA 交談

QUOTE:
原帖由 ckpoon6026 於 2007-7-7 07:44 AM 發表
Lovely Pearl white, so good

thanks man~ glad u like it~

頂部

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-15 10:34 PM
重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,香港模型聯盟對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應完全信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。香港模型聯盟有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。